You can recover completely. I know that this is a fact, given that I’ve done it myself!
And, I healed myself when I was suffering from a lot more than just chronic fatigue (CFS) and fibromyalgia (FMS). I was suffering from a rare autoimmune illness called mixed connective tissue disorder. In addition to the CFS and FMS, I had scleroderma, Raynaud’s syndrome, random nerve pain, loss of digestive motility, trigeminal neuralgia, difficulty swallowing, insomnia, and panic attacks. I was a real mess. But, I healed myself holistically, when Western medicine told me there was no hope for a cure. Fortunately, for me, I ignored them. Actually, I fired them! Now, I feel great, I’ve got my life back, and I want to help others do the same.
Are you ready to heal?
CFS and FMS are illnesses that can result from a number of contributing factors, such as, dietary, environmental toxins, burning your candle at both ends, and unrelieved stress. In other words, however, you’ve arrived at where you are, you’ve undoubtedly run yourself into the ground. And now, your body, mind, and spirit have said enough, and are forcing you to STOP! I urge you to please listen to your higher self. CFS and FMS are all about learning or relearning how to nurture your body, mind, and spirit.
Keep reading to learn what you need to heal.
1. CFS and FMS are a cry for nourishment and nurturing. Pouring lots of nutrition into your body is critical. Eat as much as you can of organic, nutrition dense foods, such as, kale, chard, dandelion greens, broccoli, beets, carrots, parsley, goji berries, avocadoes, asparagus, and watercress. Eat plenty of nuts and seeds, such as, walnuts, almonds, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds. Eat hearty nutritious soups, salads, smoothies, and combination fresh juices.
2. I recommend beginning your healing program with a 14-day detoxing cleanse.
3. Often, persons suffering from CFS or FMS will have some heavy metal accumulation – so, I recommend getting a hair analysis to check. If you do have an accumulation of heavy metals, then drinking detoxing fresh juices, smoothies, and eating organic produce is even more critical. Doing these things will be naturally chelating, and the heavy metal accumulation will gradually be eliminated.
4. Remove dairy, processed sugar, alcohol, and grains, most especially wheat, from your diet. These will all exacerbate inflammation and inhibit your recovery.
5. Add raw, organic, coconut oil into your diet. It will boost your immune system and is antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral. Eat several tablespoons of coconut oil daily. You can mix it with other things, like raw honey on a celery or carrot stick. Get creative, but get it into your body, where it can do some good.
6. Create a safe, healing space. A private space that takes you away from outside stresses and concerns. Set it up with cushions, music you love, nice smelling candles or incense, all things that comfort you. Learn how to perform healing visualizations, where you envision yourself as well, and do them daily. This will program your mind-body-spirit with the new blueprint of health that you are creating.
7. Take the big burdens of your time and energy off of your plate. Enlist the aid of your family and friends. Ask them to help you with chores and tasks that are just too much for you to handle, right now. And, most importantly, appreciate them. It is easy for someone to help when they receive gratitude and appreciation for their efforts.
8. Reduce your stress. This can be through meditation or healing visualizations in your healing space. Or, perhaps, some hobby that gives you pleasure. Nurturing yourself, feeding your mind, body, and spirit is key.
9. Movement, stretching, and light exercise are also essential.
The list above contains simple, yet critical, steps that you can take to start you on your way to health and wellness. You, comprised of body, mind, and spirit, are capable of miracles of healing. But, you must give yourself all the help you can, remove the burdens that created the CFS/FMS in the first place. It is clear your body is unable to regain balance the way things are – so give it all the help you can, in order to tip the scales towards your restored health and wellness. Healing does take time and commitment, so be patient and kind to yourself. You can do it!
If you’d like to get a great tasting, nutritional powerhouse and herbal immune boost for your recovery, I recommend “Tonic Alchemy.” Tonic Alchemy is a remarkable, cutting edge blend of superfoods, premium tonic herbs, organic fruits and vegetables, and probiotics from all around the world.
Or, if you’d like more personalized help with herbal recommendations and turning your chronic illness into a thing of the past, I’d be happy to help you get started on the road to recovery. You can email me with any questions, or as a bonus for reading this entire blog, if you sign up for an initial wellness consultation and write the code CFS-Blog in the comments section at checkout, you’ll receive free consultation follow up via email for one month!
Additionally, if you are local to the San Francisco Bay Area, I teach an Autoimmune & other Chronic Illnesses Healing Class. You can view the details and register for it by clicking here.
I hope you have found this information helpful.