Importance of Fitness
Physical activity has been scientifically proven to provides an amazing array of health benefits.
Some of the benefits of physical activity include:
- Healthier heart and cardiovascular system, including lower heart rate and blood pressure
- Increased energy and stamina as regular and structured physical activity will increase the efficiency of the body’s energy systems.
- Healthier muscles, bones, and joints. A structured exercise program consisting of strength, endurance and flexibility training can result in increased muscular strength and endurance, stronger bones and increased functionality of joints.
- Increased metabolism which will enable you to burn more calories.
- Relieve stress and anxiety, calm the mind and relax the body
- Improved quality of sleep
- Physical activity results in a longer, healthier and more productive life than those who do not exercise.
- Prevent Illness Regular physical activity can delay or eliminate the onset of many potentially debilitating illnesses.
- Improved appearance and body composition - lean muscle versus body fat - and an enhanced social life.
Some of the benefits of physical activity will be evident soon after you begin your structured exercise program. However, the most important health benefits require ongoing maintenance, progression and encouragement. Continued success entails consistency and commitment.
Fitness Counseling Session
Prior to your initial session, you will be asked to fill out an in-depth questionnaire concerning your dietary and physical activities. Our initial session may last from one to two hours, and will involve a thorough review of your medical history, diet and physical activity level. We will discuss your wellness goals, along with your level of commitment, so that we can create a nutrition and fitness plan that will be practical and achievable for you.
We will get you started on your fitness plan and follow up with you, making adjustments to your plan as necessary, and providing the encouragement and support you need to stick with it.
How Do I Get Started?
Simply purchase a session and you will be contacted via email or call us at 925-878-8450.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: